Saturday, September 12, 2009

Pushing Boundaries




In what seems to be a common EVE story these days, my Corp has colonized a beautiful Wormhole system. I dumped the +4 implants for a fresh disposable jump clone in case I get caught by a roaming pirate gang and headed for the high sec entrance that just opened for a new adventure.

My Corp provides "disposable" ships for all to share at our large tower base, so I brought my sneaky Helios to practice scanning and help with reconnaissance. There has been a bit of conflict lately in the WH, and I think I may bring a Myrmidon in as well as my skills are a better match for the drone happy Myrm.

The word on the street is that the WH project has been highly profitable, so I hope my next update includes a fatter wallet!



No comments:

Post a Comment