Friday, September 4, 2009

The game you play even when you don't.




Eve is a great game for someone like me who is too busy to be a regular gamer at this phase in life. I can keep skills training, and feel like I am progressing even if I only get to play once a week or so.

The other awesome thing about Eve is the active online community that provides endless interesting entertainment. The sandbox is so deep it can actually provide a matrix for emergent drama. I can't wait to see where things head with the Sov changes and with Dust. The community provides education, insight, and opinions that make "out of game" time almost as good as in game time. Until CCP comes out with an iPhone EVE client, I will have to rely on the EVE community to stay connected to New Eden when I am working too hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment