Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blogger Tagfest

Thanks to 2 of my favorite EVE bloggers, Dee Carson from Miner with Fangs and Sarah Barah from Super Gamer Housewife for tagging me in the EVE blogger tagfest 2008!

Here are the rules:
- Link to the original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself in the post - some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.

Here are the facts:

1. I have branded over 1000 cattle in my lifetime.

2. I love brains, psychopharmacology, cognitive neuroscience, and psychotherapy.

3. My favorite sport is cruising through 3 feet of dry powder on my snowboard.

4. I am constantly learning guitar and fiddling with synthesizers.

5. I practice mindfulness.

6. I have jumped out of an airplane.

7. Nothing compares to my love for my 8 month old gremlin and his super mama!


Tag, You're it!



No comments:

Post a Comment